[170 / 19]

No.20133471 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The holy spirit is a peak human experience that results from elevated levels of dopamine. Schizophrenia is God consciousness. If you take NAC you will put out the fire that is the holy spirit. At least this is what happened to me. The magic is gone from my life even after stopping NAC. After finding God and then losing the feeling of God's presence, life feels empty and meaningless. This is a warning to anyone reading this. I wonder if NAC is shilled in order to neutralize people with God consciousness. Don't let them neutralize you. I'm not some shill either btw. Life seriously sucks after NAC. I don't ever see this talked about anywhere. I have read though that NAC causes anhedonia. That's basically what this is. People don't know they have the holy spirit in them. It's the feeling of magic and wonder in life and the spirit of imagination that drives us. When you lose your imagination and spiritual drive life becomes empty. I think that's what depression is. It's a loss of God. Don't take NAC if you value your relationship with God.

This is political because there are literal Christ-like figures who lurk here and they are a threat to the status quo. Do not let them neutralize you! Also, NAC is used to treat schizophrenia. It literally puts out the fire inside. Psychedelics don't work the same after NAC either. Stay away from NAC!