[171 / 16]

No.836139854 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
elliot rodger did nothing wrong.

just look at him, he's attractive, rich, smart. but for some fucking reason no girl wanted to go out with him. sure, he probably didnt ask a girl out or this or that. but does that really matter?
im sure all the stupid retarded looking chads never had to ask anyone out. im sure woman approached them and its just so fucking easy for them.

these stupid douche looking tok toker FAGGOTS. its just getting worse. we need another shooter. we need another incel to keep the world in check, to show that when you're an ass hole to someone, other people will pay. with blood.
elliot is my hero, elliot is a badass. and elliot is the man you could never be. he actually had the guts to show you faggots you mean nothing. im glad he killed those 6 people. and if i remember correctly, one of them was a stupid blonde bitch, probably dating some stupid fucking chad.
someone needs to go down to LA or something. kill charlie d amelio, she needs to die. he needs to kill bryce hall. that stupid looking douche looking fucking faggot. just look him up and look at his stupid fucking face. he needs to die
i hope a shooter is out there, getting ready to kill people similar to him, because they need to die. they need to learn a lesson that life isnt all sunshine and rainbows, and they dont deserve a perfect life.

elliot rodger is fucking awesome