[9 / 2]

No.796194213 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay so lately ive realized the gaddafi girl has been around more lately, even telling more about herself and sharing more pics. From what I can find, everything seems to be legit. She once told me to read the "Green Book," written by none other than Muammar al-Qaddafi. While I havent read it in its entirety, I went through the beginning, where he speaks of democracy. Piecing things together, I am led to believe Qaddafi was a great leader with heart for his people and nation, and under his rule Libya had been the greatest it had ever been.

But,

From reading the accounts of this girl named Anna (or so she goes by; Gaddafi Girl) I believe she was wildly mistreated and mentally abused. As per her account, she was 15 at the time and wanted nothing but someone to love her. To explain, read this portion of her reddit post:

>He held me during most of the night, talking about a number of things. Sometimes going off in Arabic. I just sat and listened. I recall him saying that he and his wife were not doing well, and he had been very lonely; she blamed him for the air raids. He told me I was a great comfort and I would have made a good wife. I remember jut [sic] flat out saying that I wanted to stay with him, let him take me away from my father and the constant moving. He was quiet for a long while before saying that our paths were meant to cross only briefly, but I would be his in paradise. He was very kind and loving, certainly the best I’ve ever been treated in my life. (source, 2018: https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/8urt8h/i_had_an_affair_with_colonel_gaddafi_in_the_late/)

She explains earlier in that post her dad "developed an addiction to benzodiazepines," and how he was never there for her. There was a gap in her life; her mother left after a divorce soon after she was born, and her father was a binge addict who paid no attention to her. This likely paved way to her longing to be loved by a father figure.