[362 / 83]

No.792611000 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello internet, Hello /b/

After much negotiation with my ego and my pride I’ve decided to make this post out of desperation. My ridiculously stupid sounding sob story is that of making the wrong decisions in life, because my ambitions got the best of me.

Let me get back to the beginning so I paint you a full picture of my situation. I’m a hard working guy in my early 30s also a foreigner in the country I live in, I came here with nothing but the clothes on my back and the will to make it as cheesy as that sounds I can actually prove it.

I learned the language, volunteered in society, got job(s), settled my self in a nice apartment and slowly built my integration bit by bit over the course of a couple of years. I made a better man of my self. I didn’t have it easy, and I had to earn my stay. I worked in Farms, I worked in stores, I worked anywhere I could.

I lived in a small town and had a job throughout the second half of 2018 which paid pretty well, it was a hands-on summer job, lots of physical work, the salary went to rent and basic expenses so I was basically spending what I am earning.