[7 / 1]

No.775506406 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ALICE3D DOXXING:

Sick of attention whores shilling their orbiters' money with ironic patreons? This thread will provide you with information I managed to wring out of her and may convince you that Alice3D is a fucking liar and perhaps a good actress. Below there are various softwares to doxx the bitch and get rid of a cancer that's been plaguing the website for so long.

-She claims to have managed to get a job lately, before she lived off "bread and butter" and still donated to people who asked her for dough
First off, how the fuck is it even possible to survive in NYC (one of the most expensive cities in the US) without a job or support from someone else? I call this bullshit, for all I know she might have extorted money all along.
-She claims she closed down her patreon because someone attempted to hack it
This hasn't been proven at all. The only answer I got by asking her how she managed to realize it is "because I'm not stupid". Not stupid enough to confess the truth maybe.
-She doesn't like posting on here, she fucking hates all of you, yet she still does it to "help anonymous".
Sounds fishy doesn't it? Why would you help someone you can't stand the sight of? We all are able to cook here and we have an advice board as well. We don't need any of her services YET she's still fucking keen on helping us. The one thing I'm sure about is that she's a fucking liar and has been acting for almost 10 years.
-Every ban is ineffective since she can use a VPN to evade even range bans
This could have been the drop that could have spilled the glass but I failed to get the name out of her. Looks like 4chan still needs improvements on security if anyone can manage to evade bans with such ease.

Doxxing tools (pastebin link):
CZS5wu4x

Have fun lads.