[316 / 40]

No.688945604 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /b/ros have you ever met a real life lolita girl?

No, I don't mean a loli "please onee-sama fill my prepubescent asshole with your seed" girl. I mean a girl who's into wearing those lolita big frilly dresses, doing her hair in big bouncy curls and making herself look like one of those creepy fucking dolls your grandmother keeps on her bed but makes you shit bricks because you swear the fucking thing is watching you.

The girls who dress like pic related.

I did. I happened to date a girl like that in my high school career. If you care to hear my story, then come and join me in this thread. Gather around and prepare for laughs, boners and feels.

I'm not a very fast typer and I'm kind of still emotional about this, but if you bear with me, I've got a long tale to tell. I pretyped the beginning, around 8000 characters, just to get us started.

And if you don't believe me, that's quite alright. I don't care. Keep the fucking Sherlock Holmes analysis to yourself.

I know this to be true in my heart, and really that's all that matters. As I sit here and get drunk and reminisce about the days of old, I find myself wishing I had someone to share these memories with.

Also, if someone on here lived in or near my town, they might recognize some of the events I will discuss. Please don't dox me.

My story begins as you might expect. I wasn't the hottest kid. I was vaguely chubby (not fat, but I could stand to lose 20 pounds) with a stupid face. I was also a bit of a brooding emo loner, so I wasn't exactly a popular guy. I wasn't a virgin - not technically - you see, I had an older brother who liked to rail my ass and make me suck his balls and swallow his jizz. He was sent away and sentenced as an adult when I was 12.