[350 / 46]

No.753571970 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/bl/ I come to you in desperate need of your help. I know I'm an idiot for letting this happen and this will most likely get turned back around at me and I'll be punished even more but I don't know what else to do.

Okay so September of last year I meet this beautiful ass girl online. We talk a lot and I love her think she's perfect etc.

I should tell you I'm not attractive, I'm not funny, cool, popular, you get the idea I have nothing to offer to keep girls interested so when she starts telling me she's broke and is having trouble pay bills I offer her the one thing I know will keep her interested and talking to me, money.

She set me up she's not broke and shes not single like she had me believe.

My God the things she's done to me /b/ I will be killing myself for sure because of this girl no doubt about it

First off the money that I thought was going to help her pay for rent was actually being blown by her.

She was just handing it over to her friends and her boyfriend, money that I broke my back trying to make money that I needed for essential basics, she was just giving it away.

She was going on vacation every other week with her boyfriend having me pay for their plane tickets, hotels and dinner cruises.

The girl that I loved, she was having me pay for a hotel to fuck her boyfriend in while they laughed at my stupidity

One time she had me get her this hotel gift card, she said it was for her to take her family on vacation because theyre all broke and never get to travel and spend time together boo hoo and it'd mean the world to her if I gave her this and she'd love me blah blah blah

So I get it and a few weeks later she's posting pics on Twitter of her at the fucking ritz hotel obviously on dates with a dude who's of course not pictured just like in the pics of her on vacation

So I call the hotel, ask for her room and they connect me and to my fucking amazement the dick answers the phone and idk what to say