[479 / 84]

No.860706389 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Isabella Janke / Bella is INNOCENT, AND BEING FRAMED, i have undeniable proof to back her up, as Fiona was the one responsible for what has happened to chris chan.

Isabella ran the chess club at her university, and this chess club had a Discord server associated with it. After reading through all of the read receipts, I am here to share with you why she is innocent and should be removed from 4chan and encyclopedia dramatica. Ive attached multiple screenshots showcasing the aftermath from one of the phone call recordings being leaked by fiona, and they all showcase that i unaware and confused by the supposed doxing. There are far too many screenshots to share, but hopefully this can clear things up and stop spreading misinformation about who did what.

None of these incidents involving Isabella happened, and the proof is within the discord logs. Fiona was the one who had full prior knowledge to the incidents involving chris and his mother. Most statements being made on KF are from day1 trannies that have no account history to back themselves up on their claims. It is an entire narrative being formed to rally against and innocent girl and its disgusting to see.

Also, the notion that Bella stole money from chris is not true. Christine sent it to bella as a birthday gift, which she was able to buy a camera with for her photography course in school. All of the tranny low life slime fucks are cconglomerating (as they do) and conspiring against someone, when they are the ones who caused this whole situation to begin with.

See pic, and lets all forget about this.