No.648390994 ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey /b/ i wanna show my buddy pictures of these fly/gnat/moth things i find in my house but i have no camera and dont know what they're called.

small black body (almost completely round) smaller then a pencil eraser

round wings, moth-like

antenna that look like a moths

i live in the bay area north of the bridge and i know they are common as fuck around here. they are always near water but dont fly around they usually just cling to walls like badasses and chill while i hotbox the bathroom. any ideas as to what these things are????