[1 / 1]

No.648364432 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I really fucking desu normies.

I don't care what desu you are. I don't care where you're from. I don't care what you do for a desu. I don't care what class you are, how you desu, what you smoke or desu or who you desu or whom you've desued.

I desu you all. I desu every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, desu obsessed, opinionated one of you. From right here in desu right around the desu and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. desu. Last. One. Of. You.

Desu love. Desu your insipid grasping at some abstract desu of chemical desus and reasonless desus, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real desu interaction.

Desu lust, too. Desu you all, from the lowlife desus that think dropping desu and waving the little desu in a sloppy arc is a pick-up line to the sniveling of the desperate desus who never get the desu due to a total lack of desu grown stones.

Desu you all, from the crazy, under dressed desus that judge a desu’s character by the price of their desu, right down to the fat desu that think desu is enough.

Desu your culture. Desu your race. Desu your sense of entitlement. Desu your sense of uniqueness. Desu you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to desu. Desu you for filling the internet with your useless desu. Desu your blogs, your wikis, your forums. Desu your "roasting". And most of all, desu whatever you desu. It's all desu. Desu it.

Desu your complaints. Desu your addictions. Desu your dependencies. Desu your pain. Desu your tears. Desu selling whatever it is you sell. Desu your manipulation of others. Desu movies. Desu fucking. Fuck everything you desu. Desu your allergies. Fuck your stupid commons desu. Fuck your spelling and fuck your lack of desu, or your ignorance, whatever is desu.

I don't give a desu. Shut the desu up about it.