[4 / 3]

No.648324307 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why do you hate black people /b/?
Their physiognomy is not meant to be appreciated when you're not sexually aroused. When you are, though, they're heaven on earth.

Their strong smell emanates a kind of masculinity no white male can ever hope to achieve. And this pungent strength comes from just his smell alone! Their teeth are perfect to nibble your nipples... Their eyes are fierce, almost animalistic... They subdue you with just one leer! Their thick lips are wonderful to touch, to enclose my lips on a taller, stronger, manlier man that I can ever hope to be... Their hair is just savage, too! You just want to hold on to it while they thrust deeper and deeper inside you. It's perfect to hold on to, too. And they won't complain about pulling on it because they are so strong and so entranced in the sexual act they can only care about using me as a vessel for their savage, nasty, primal seed...

Black people know this about themselves. That's why they rape. They want people too see them in a better perspective. You'll hate it at first, but a black man knows how to use his hands to make you reach heaven. The barbarian stench becomes an exquisite aroma... The black skin shines brighter than before. The menacing leer becomes an order to bend over... Ah, the black man... I can just spend hours and hours fantasizing about being the sexual relief of four of them at once...