[1 / 1]

No.648306517 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Today was the day. I had prepared myself for years just for this one event in my life. For this day, I wore only my best fedora.

Unbeknownst to the DJ at the club, I had used my associates degree in computers to hack the playlist mainframe and surreptitiously inserted Sandstorm and programmed it to be played next. The club was crowded, with hundreds of other ravers enjoying themselves.

This was my moment, I owned it, I wasn't about to let it go. The dead silence before my song was just about over. Suddenly, all the lasers pointed at me. People backed away in awe. My song started playing. I separated my legs, leaned backwards, thrust my head back, rolled my eyes deep back into their sockets, swayed side to side, and began singing the song of my people at the top of my lungs for all to hear.

"DUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDu DUDUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDU DUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDU DUDU DU DUDU DU DUDU DU DUDU DU DUDUDUDUDU DU DUDUDUDUDU DU DUDUDUDU DU DUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDU"