Life 2.0 patch notes
- minimum european salary has been raised to 2000 € for all countries.
- Religions have been removed from the game, any member of the religious classes will receive a total respecialization stone and can choose between philosopher, writer or scientist class.
- private banks have been removed from the game.
- fixed a bug where European Union could force any member state to act against their own people
- fixed a bug where the feminist class could sue any member of the opposite sex for whatever reasons.
- some states have been removed from the game as they allowed speculative bot farmers to spam the market : USA, China, Germany, Ireland, Luxemburg; Switzerland, Caiman islands (see complete list in patchnotes) Any member of the states listed above are free to join any state remaining.
- Some international companies have been removed from the game to allow players to grow without getting cancer (list too long, see patchnotes for details).
- Cultists have been removed from the game, member of said factions will be deleted forever.
- Science quests have been added to the game, any low level characters should now receive a better training at science and reasonning.